Human Histology (Microscopic Anatomy)
The science concerned with the minute structure of cells, tissues and organs in relation to their function.
Please click-on from the following list of Histology Web Sites or you may just want to do a
'google' 'images' search for the specific organ/tissue you wish to view. I strongly suggest
you view multiple images of the same organ/tissue to best train your eye to recognize it.
2) University of Minnesota - click on 'Slide Box' (don't forget to click on 'Electron Microscopy')
3) Histology from the University of Michigan
4) Histology: Zoomer - Give it a try
5) Virtual Histology Laboratory
6) Microanatomy Wet Lab
7) Color Images of Histological Sections
8) Mammalian Histology PPT lectures
9) Loyola University Medical Center
10) Southern Illinois Medical School
11) University of Kansas Medical School
12) Histology from the University of Western Austrailia - Click on 'Notes'
13) Davidson College Histology - Fun Site
14) Atlas of Microscopic Anatomy at University of Iowa
15) Visual Histology dot com
16) Histology Lab Manual
17) Histology Lab Quiz
18) Histology for Mammalian Biology
19) Tissue and Cell Ultrastructure
20) Electron Micrographs of Mammalian Tissues - Click on 'English Version'
21) Sample Histology Quiz Questions
22) Histology: indexed by thumbnail