Prof. Feldman's Questions for Taking Charge of My Life
For each story you read in Taking Charge of My Life, write one to two paragraphs answering these questions:
1. Who is the hero or heroine of the story?
2. What is his/her background? (Where was the person born, where did he/she grow up, who raised him/her, who else lived in the household, etc.).
3. What problems did the person have to face?
4. How did the person overcome these problems?
5. Do any problems remain?
6. How did the person grow stronger by meeting these problems head-on and by fighting them?
7. What can you learn from this story to use in your own life?
Return to Prof. Feldman's homepage.
Return to the Reading Lab website.