College Psychology Instructor
* Have taught a wide variety of Psychology courses in the California Community College system: (1) Santa Monica College - since 1987, (2) College of the Canyons - since 1989, (3) Mission College - since 1999.
Private Practice Psychotherapist
* Licensed psychotherapist since 1986. Clinical Specialty: Trauma, Dissociation and Post-Traumatic Stress. Individual, Group, Couple and Family Psychotherapy. Clinical Consultations. National and International Conference and Seminar Presentations.
Professional Organization Memberships
1. American Psychological Association.
2. A.P.A. Division 48 - Peace Psychology.
3. American Counseling Association.
4. American Mental Health Counseling Association
5. California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists.
6. Australian Psychological Society.
7. International Association of Trauma Counseling.
8. International Society for the Study of Dissociation.
9. Los Angeles County Commission for Women Abuse Task Force.