Uri Hertz is a poet, performer, critic and editor. He has done research in 19th & 20th century European literature and in American poetry and jazz.
English 1 & 2.
M.A. in Comparative Literature from University of Oregon.
- California State Scholarship.
- Graduate Teaching Fellow U. of Oregon.
- Hertz's poetry collection used as a textbook in a Special Lectures on American Literature course at Kobe U., Japan.
- Poems Torn from a Life.
- Editor Third Rail and Literatureandarts.com
- Lecture on Rexroth's poetry & jazz at PAMLA symposium.
- Lecture on "Artaud in Mexico" at Stanford U.
- Inner Cities poetry & jazz C.D.