- University of California, Davis
Economics 1, 2; Mathematics 7, 8, 52
Economics is a crowded major at UC Davis. To be considered for admission to this major, students should complete the courses listed above prior to transfer
- University of California, Los Angeles
Economics 1*, 2*; English 2 or 31; Mathematics 7*, 8*, 52*
* A minimum of one econmics course and two math courses must be comleted prior to transfer. These courses must be completed with a nimimum of one "B" and two "C" trades; minimum overall GPA in preparation courses 2.50 or better. No course will be accepted for the pre-major with less than a "C" trade. It is strongly recommended that all of the above courses be complete prior to transfer.
- University of California, Irvine
Economics 1, 2; Mathematics 7, 8. Must be completed prior to transfer. In addition a number of other courses are required. Please see a counselor for details. Enrollment in the economics major is limited due to excessive demand.
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Economics 1, 2; Mathematics 7, 8, 15
- California State University, Long Beach
Accounting 1; Economics 1, 2; Mathematics 23
- California State University, Northridge
Accounting 1, 2; Economics 1, 2; Mathematics 23; Philosophy 9