Diane Arieff has taught at Santa Monica College since 2007. Her academic and research interests include contemporary American fiction, creative writing pedagogy, creative nonfiction, rhetoric, the politics of language, and equity in the CC classroom.
- English 1, (on campus and online)
- English 2, (on campus and online)
- English 2 Scholars
- B.A.: Political Science & History, Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison
- MFA: Warren Wilson College MFA Program for Writers
- Post-Graduate Certificate in the Pedagogy of Creative Writing, Antioch Univ.
- Chair: English 1 Research Essay Prize Committee
- Co-Chair: Academic Senate Adjunct Committee
- Curriculum Development Team: English 1 + 28 Co-Requisite
The following are accessible during Fall 2018 semester: